2009年5月10日 星期日

I am making my words clear.

Easily get frustrated nowadays.

" No one was wrong, it only depends on who understands tolerance the most. " he said.

I tried to retort him but neither could I deny it.
Since I shifted in here, my emotions ran to a peak.

You were challenging my emotional intelligence(which I was lack of the ability of managing it). I tried in ways of different communications. Emails, texts, one-on-one communications etc.
But things were getting in a mess. I hate it when someone tends to cross my line and this really get on my nerves. I do not have the responsibilities to respond unlimited texts(we are living under the same roof summo!!) which were not important at all. I gave no response to it but still I find it was a disturbance in my life.

I tried all ways to let you understand how I felt towards your attitude and acts but I noticed you do not understand my language. I had been being selfish due to your appearance and I dislike that. You are always taking advantage on us and you never take good care of the things we lent to you. How many times you want me to explain that we are not rich kid and you are supposed to have your own equipments and food?Do not take things for granted! I can be selfish if I come to that. Can you please try to interpret what I was trying so hard to tell you? I hate being a bad guy but if you continues, I will just let my emotions to take control of it. Do not make me show you my temper. I can tell you are going to be so dead.


I noticed how limited my tolerance are.


8 則留言:

lailai 提到...

seems like u already under the "uncontrol" situation..
if i was u i already shout out on him,
too annoying!
i strongly agree with u.

sometimes it still hav something to think about it carefully b4 spoken up the opinion..

cool down frenz~

sky sky 提到...

oooo...i tot u duno tat ur toleran is very limited

I have been... 提到...

lailai:

that's why.

I do not how to react. Want to be selfish only think for myself, or think of someone's situation or what.

Sigh... how i wish nothing bad will happen...

Bless me.

I have been... 提到...

sky sky:

atleast I'm better than you aiks.
Just that our tolerance are put in different situation.

lailai 提到...

i think sometimes that should be something v hav to be selfish.mayb it will for our good n oso the others.

I have been... 提到...

but I noticed I am being really selfish compared to last time. Anyway, I am just fighting for my rights so I will just let it be.

Unknown 提到...

hey there i don really wat was going on with you guys and girls but i wan to teel u that....
if you realy though they never listen try to talk to them about how you feel ...
if can donot let your anger contro over you,it is not the best way of controling them ..... i know how you feel now but try to contro and the next time don ever lend them the thing if can tell them to buy them self.....ok...i wish they will stop thoes nonsence by angering you....

I have been... 提到...

I hope all arguments will stop because I am so fed up of it.