2009年5月11日 星期一

Feelings nowadays.

I could not deny the joy you guys brought to me, but somehow I felt lonely in a way that no one touches my heart.
We seldom share our interests, thoughts and feelings. Unlike how I was being with them in the past. Not trying to put both friendships into comparisons, but I am trying to be honest to my heart.


There's a special event held on that day. Han Cheng played a slideshow of how important sher gu's and sher bo's company to us. All memories strike in and I couldn't bear the misses I had towards everyone. I was weeping badly. How far have I gone? Somehow I noticed there's only responsibilities I can bear in those activities. My passion once lost again. I felt bad. I always hide under Tzu Chi's comfort whenever I need them but what did I do when they need us?


I saw both of your photos, Connie and Essel.


Finally, we are growing. Chasing dreams in different parts of the world. Sometimes I will think of you girls, my princesses. How have you girls been doing out there? When are we going to share our life stories? I miss your appearance, girls. Give me a warm hug when we meet up. We need that, don't we? Love ya to max.


Life is hectic. Hence, I am trying to live myself better. We always lose something but at the same time, we gain something too. So I am not afraid of losing. I believe there is always a path for us to explore. Different path, different experience, different life.



Enjoy your life when you are still able to.





4 則留言:

Kelly 提到...

Heys Heys darling :D SURPRISEDDDDDDDDD????? Hehee!! To be honest,i hardly go to ppl's blog :D BUTTTT just happened at this point in time:)

Hehee!! Is ok babe, sometimes along those lines, we might feel a little bit lost or confused where i seriously hated it to the max la :( BOoohhh

But is alrite darling, coz we are still in the process of learning :D Hahaa!!

N to be honest, im now trying myself to be more OPEN HEARTED where i try to walks into everyones' heart n at the same time, i letting ppl to come to me n i no longer shut myself down altho...ermmm *hardly describe*

However, i think i really did improved in this sense and let me tell u wat? Hahaa im gona give u a BIG HUGGIES one day :D but to be honest, im not there yet lor coz actually to everyone i might be a very happy and youth lady but can i say i actually also very内向?Honestly speaking:D

But i loves u girls really much from the day i choose to TRUST you n rely on u coz all this while, i hardly fall into anyone but i can tell u is that throughout these 2 months, i really feeling very comfortable especially receiving ur messagess :) hehee!!

Loves,

~Baby Annoying~

I have been... 提到...

Heyss baby ! Never think of receiving your comments weii.. But you know what..after reading your blog, it actually inspires me to write in Eng. Cause I noticed your Eng really improved la ! Take it as my compliments hehhe.

and..

Since when you are 内向?haha okayz la.. I actually understand what are you trying to say.. maybe there's one day we will HUG each other sincerely. =)

know what, I'm trying to change myself too. Change to be more optimistic.Though sometimes I still complain a lot,I'm trying to change my thinkings. Like what you said, we are still in the process of learning.

And you know what baby?
I noticed your changes too. I dont really know how to describe it, but at least I can feel that you are trying to be more tolerate which is a good sign of u. Anyway I just love it la!

I think maybe that's why we are still closely connected within these two months.I sincerely hope this will continues.

When you step ahead to change, people will step ahead too! So keep it up baby and I hope we are improving always. Hope the path you are walking is a bright one.

Loves and huggies,

Muakz~

sky 提到...

crazy.. i think both of you are going to blog a blog post here..

I have been... 提到...

This is called inside message. Dont envy. I know you do. muahahhaz!