2008年7月1日 星期二

Train.22.39pm



Alone but I was having my mp3 with me. It was singing 'casablanca', an old piece that I missed out long time ago.

Addicted to oldies nowadays, too stressed,maybe. My pal was telling me that I looked really pale, especially my lips. I could only managed to return her a smile because I don't know what to do and tell besides that.

Everytime I remain silence and corner myself into thinkings , my pal will find me really indifferent. But this is me, I want to voice out, somehow i cant. The ability to speak has gone.I left everything messy and just throw every bits inside my heart and have them lock up.

The increment of days, the stress, the unsolve feelings had been conquering me. I'm not tough. Sometimes, I really need someone to be at my side, guiding me, companying me. I'm just like others. Fragile inside.

But there's no one beside. Maybe I'm having too high expectation on others. It's okay for me. I just need to learn to grow, I just need to stand on my own, I just have to be tough.

Because I just need to. No worries, I'll take care of myself.I just need a place to grumble.

You just have to be tough. Believe you can.

沒有留言: