2008年7月26日 星期六

today...


[02.10a.m] [爱爱爱/No one]


I went to Restaurant Wong Kok to have this [Chocolate steamboat] for the price of RM9.80.
It might considered expensive for me but I just want to have a try on it. Quite nice I reckon.
As you know, I dislike chocolates because they are far too sweet for me.
But after I had tried the bitter chocolate bought by RouRou, gosh, now I am so into it. *Sobs* =( [going to put on weight very soon ]
Anyway, had a great tea session with my sister this afternoon. She was doing her assignments while I was drafting some sketches and immersed into thoughts later on....
I was tortured with guilt eversince the incident happened. Yeap, you are right. Maybe you still need some time. I will just let how it should be. I cherish our friendship but after all, we lost faith in each other. Never thought of we will end up one day but probably this is the time we should put a full stop.
Enough of the emo-ism, wonder if you noticed I actually placed 2 songs' name up there. Ha, the radio channels were not fixed properly and now I am listening both the channels with both ears. Not going to fix it until daddy finds out because I am lazy.
-Signed off-

沒有留言: