2008年7月27日 星期日

Some changes

Gosh, I was freaking bored surfing the net but this caught my attention.
Know what is that?

It's a free virtual make-over!

Since I was thinking to have a haircut, why not I just place my photo in it and try on different hairstyles?

Okay, as usual, you need to register and log in.

Then, upload your photo.

Follow the instructions.
Then, choose the hairstyle you prefer.

You can adjust the size or flip the hairstyle.(red arrow)





You can try on other elements too.



And you saved it after you are satisfied with the changes.


Here are my final photos :



I think this looked like some Chinese Ah-Beng.


Looked like Japanese I reckon. Lol

Okay, I know this is lame but somehow it entertained my night.

Feeling so sleepy now. zzzz. Ciaoz!

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

......无言中

ihz 提到...

Wohoho... nice one nice one!

I have been... 提到...

观伟:

呵呵……

ihz:

why nt you play also? lol.

匿名 提到...

这个之前其实我玩过
我弄到差点呕~嘿嘿